ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company helping international startup businesses find and screen the right talent to help them reach their development and business goals. Currently, we’re working with AUKA to help them establish a development team in Bucharest.
AUKA has developed the first mobile payments platform in the Nordics and since 2010 has been awarded the Fastest growing Fintech, 500 EMEA by
Deloitte in 2016, and recognized by the CFI Magazine Technology Awards as the Best Mobile Payments Platform in Europe in 2017 and 2018.
AUKA is also a part of the Google Cloud Customer Advisory Board and is using some of the newest Google Cloud technologies, such as the Cloud Firestore and they run fully on the Google App Engine. They also utilize great practices from CI/CD pipelines as well as agile project management principles. It’s a team where you’ll get a chance to grow and thrive as a modern web developer. Some of the tools they use are Bitrise, CircleCI, Clubhouse.
You have the opportunity to join their 35+ people team and help them conquer new markets with their Settle mobile payments platform. You will work with amazing fellow developers that participate in an exciting initiative such as Mobile Era. Go give yourself a chance to enjoy a dynamic startup culture!
- An on-site job in Bucharest with option to work 1 – 2 days from home (1 preferred);
- Private office in one of the best co-working spaces;
- Competitive salary depending on your experience;
- A cross-platform, unit tested React Native app backed by a Python backend running on Google App Engine and using Google Firestore for app state synchronization;
- Flexible work hours;
- Work in an international, agile team;
- A growing company of 35 people.
- Several years of experience as a software developer, with at least a year’s experience doing mobile app development;
- Experience with React Native, or experience with React and traditional native development with Java or Swift/Objective-C;
- A passion for making stuff that is intuitive and easy to use;
- An interest in building modern financial services that challenge the old and entrenched players in the payment space;
- Have an eye for details not only while coding but also for UI and UX;
- Very good English written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with ES6 syntax.
- Experience with popular react state containers such a Redux or MobX
- Experience writing test using frameworks such as Jest and Detox
- Experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. Firebase, MongoDB)
- Have an eye for details not only while coding but also for UI and UX
- Experience using agile software development (we do a mix of Scrum and Kanban)
Our recruitment process is well organised and fast-paced. We're engineers ourselves, so we know whom we're looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3 – 4 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.
Please only apply using the APPLY link below – if you apply through other means like e-mail it can get lost in space ;)