ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company helping international startup businesses find and screen the right talent to help them reach their development and business goals.
We have partnered with eVici to help their clients grow their development teams. eVici is a startup in the real estate and farming industry. They have created a modern home maintenance solution (Servicehefte Bolig) and now they are working with a Norwegian software house to build a team for a mobile project.
Currently, they need help on two projects: an event application and a shopping center application. For this purpose, they are building a cross-disciplinary team of 3 developers. The projects are already in the post-MVP stage, so you’ll have to get acquainted with the existing code base and help take it to the next level. The back-end is built on PHP & Laravel with MySQL database. The back-end exposes an API for a web admin panel in VueJS and a mobile app done in React Native. The mobile app uses Redux for state management and redux middlewares such as redux-sagas and redux-thunk.
- fully remote setup or on-site in our Warsaw office;
- work in an international, agile team;
- a small and growing team;
- exposure to a wide range of interesting technologies and the possibility to work on the back-end and front-end;
- competitive salary depending on your experience;
- delicious coffee (only if you choose to work in the Warsaw office);
- your written and spoken English communication skills are very good;
- you have at least 3 years of commercial development experience;
- you are skilled with React and Redux;
- you write clean and concise markup;
- you’re skilled with CSS and Flexbox both on the mobile and web;
- you enjoy working in agile teams (Kanban) using tools like JIRA and Slack;
- 1 or more apps in the AppStore;
- want to work with back-end too;
- prior exposure to PHP;
- familiarity with back-end MVC frameworks and OOP/OOD patterns;
- VueJS experience;
- domain knowledge within event management or retail;
- Team Leadership experience (comes with a bonus in salary).
Our recruitment process is well organised and fast-paced. We're engineers ourselves, so we know whom we're looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3 – 4 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.
Please only apply using the APPLY button below – we won't process applications sent by e-mail or through other sources.