Senior Front-end Developer for Codility
💸 Salary: PLN 18 000 - 21 500 net/month | €4000 - €4700 net/mo
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: 100% remote (Germany, UK and Poland only)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
If you are an experienced Front-End Developer, who still wants to improve skills and work on exciting projects, you are in the right place!
We are seeking to hire an experienced Front-End Developer for Codility, a company that runs a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient. They work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on their platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. They are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take their word for it - read what their users are saying.
Your daily tasks will include developing Codility IDE with the goal of delivering best-in-class real-life coding experience to engineers of diverse skill sets, implementing new UI features using ES2018, React&styled-components, Jest for automated tests, and development tools of your own choice. Also, you'll be shaping UX together with Codility's awesome product designers and finally, you'll keep Codility app on top of all best practices of modern front-end development.
Codility's tech stack
- Frontend: ES2018, TypeScript, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest,
- Backend: Python 3.7, Django,
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift,
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Chef, Go.
What you can expect
- Impact - we directly improve the pace and quality of technical hiring for some of the biggest companies in the world,
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams,
- Ownership - every person from our team is a product owner,
- Agile and lean mindset - to help our whole team (developers, testers, designers and product managers) develop and own our product together,
- Continuous integration - we deploy to production every day,
- Best practices - pair programming at least once a week,
- Direct contact with end users - we observe how they use our product live, run user labs and drive customer interviews,
- International team environment - our team consists of c.a. 19 nationalities across Europe and US.
What they offer
- Competitive remuneration,
- Employee stock incentive,
- Dell for Windows / Linux or Mac for macOS, monitor Dell P2419H, and budget for accessories of your choice,
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
- Health & wellness budget to help you regenerate,
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours.
It's all great if you
- Are based in Germany, UK, or Poland,
- Have real-world experience in developing modern React apps,
- Strive to work with state-of-the-art code and tools,
- Are not afraid of refactoring existing production code,
- Understand that the users come first,
- Are comfortable working in English,
- Are able to coordinate the work,
- Code in good quality: easy to maintain and performant if needed,
- Focus on root problem solutions,
- React on priorities,
- Help others,
- Take part in working on architectural changes.
If you got what it takes - hit the “Apply” button!