Regular JS Developer
💸 Salary: PLN 12 000 - 14 000/month; €2650 - 3100/month
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: 100% remote
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
Are you an experienced JS Developer, who still wants to improve skills and work on exciting projects?
You have an opportunity to work at ITCraftship and learn good practices from seasoned developers. As ITCraftship, we’re helping talented software developers from all over the world achieve their professional goals by matching them with the top tech companies. Right now we’re seeking to hire a developer to our internal team.
Your daily tasks will include mobile app development with the use of Ionic Framework and Cordova/Capacitor, work on recruitment chatbots for our internal technical process, improving code coverage and collaborate on best QA practices.
What you’ll get:
- Fully remote position;
- Exciting projects that make a real impact on the world;
- Work with experienced engineers and growth opportunities;
- Participation in 2 or 3 internal company events every year;
- Work with modern technology stack and best development practices;
- Work culture based on trust and flexibility – no working overtime;
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Casual atmosphere and learning materials.
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- You have experience with Angular 6+ (ideally 2+ years);
- Basic experience with NodeJS and Express;
- Good understanding of OOP/OOD;
- You have a start-up mindset: a "can-do" attitude, you’re proactive, and a team player;
- English proficiency.
Bonus points for:
- Cloud & Serverless architecture skills (in particular Firebase);
- TypeScript experience;
- History of configuring CI/CD pipelines;
- Formal IT education;
- Good approach to testing and QA assurance
- Working history with Hybrid or Native mobile development.
If you got what it takes - hit the “Apply” button!