Regular JS Developer
💸 Salary: PLN 14 000 - 18 000/month; €3230 - 4160/month
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: 100% remote
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
Are you an experienced JS Developer, who still wants to improve skills and work on exciting projects?
You have an opportunity to work at ITCraftship and learn good practices from seasoned developers. As ITCraftship, we’re helping talented software developers from all over the world achieve their professional goals by matching them with the top tech companies. Right now we’re seeking to hire a developer to our internal team.
Your daily tasks will include mobile app development with the use of Ionic Framework and Cordova/Capacitor, work on recruitment chatbots for our internal technical process, developing NodeJS APIs with Typescript and Express or NestJS, improving code coverage and collaborate on best QA practices.
What you’ll get:
- Fully remote position;
- Exciting projects that make a real impact on the world;
- Work with experienced engineers and growth opportunities;
- Participation in 2 or 3 internal company events every year;
- Work with modern technology stack and best development practices;
- Work culture based on trust and flexibility – no working overtime;
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Casual atmosphere and learning materials.
- You have experience with Angular (2+);
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- NodeJS Back-End experience;
- Good understanding of OOP/OOD;
- Good approach to testing and QA assurance;
- You have a start-up mindset: a "can-do" attitude, you’re proactive, and a team player;
- Good command of English.
Bonus points for:
- Cloud & Serverless architecture skills (in particular Firebase);
- History of configuring CI/CD pipelines;
- Formal IT education;
- Working history with Hybrid or Native mobile development.
If you got what it takes - hit the “Apply” button!