QA Engineer @ CouponFollow
💸 Salary: 80 - 115 PLN net/h
🤝 Agreement: B2B (established own personal company)
📆 Type of employment: full-time
📍 Location: 100% remote (Poland only)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: long term
👀 Vacancies: 1
🇬🇧 English: B2/C1
ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company supporting international businesses in screening and finding the best talents. We help them to reach their development and business goals.
Right now, we’re working with CouponFollow, a US-based company from the e-commerce space, which is focused on helping customers save money during online shopping. They are also responsible for the Cently browser extension, which saves consumers millions of dollars every month. This time around, we're looking for an awesome:
🔥 🔥 🔥 QA ENGINEER 🔥 🔥 🔥
What you will do:
- Perform regular QA activities during the sprint in the Agile team like writing automated tests, performing manual testing, participating in refinements, planning, other meetings, etc.; important,
- Designing, elaborating and implementing test automation solution at the functional level,
- Attaching created tests into our CI pipelines,
- Participating in code reviews,
Elaborate and maintain actual tests and strategies,
Support requirements definition and documentation.
B2B contract with a USA based company,
Fully remote position w/ flexible hours,
Competitive salary with end-of-year performance bonus,
All necessary software licenses beyond OS,
- Dynamic work environment & a friendly atmosphere.
3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer,
- experience testing HTTP APIs,
- comfortable working with Databases,
test automation experience,
- experience with CI, for example, Azure DevOps,
- knowledge of Azure cloud, or other cloud providers,
- fluent communication in English (written and spoken),
- leverage modern source control features daily (we use GitHub),
own workstation (PC or laptop) or willing to buy one,
- ability to work remotely effectively.
Nice to have:
- Ability to write SQL queries,
- C#/.NET skills in writing automated tests,
- experience with automation of security testing will be a plus.
💥If you got what it takes - hit the apply button! 💥