QA Engineer @ CouponFollow
💸 Salary: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net /mo
🤝 Agreement: B2B (established own personal company)
📍 Location: 100% remote (Poland only)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: long term
👨 Vacancies: 1
ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company supporting international businesses in screening and finding the best talents. We help them to reach their development and business goals.
Right now, we’re working with CouponFollow, a US-based company from the e-commerce space, which is focused on helping customers save money during online shopping. They are also responsible for the Cently browser extension, which saves consumers millions of dollars every month. This time around, we're looking for an awesome QA Engineer!
What you will do:
- Perform regular QA activities during the sprint in the Agile team like manual testing, refinements, planning, other meetings, etc., Important: there is potential for automation, but it simply is not the main focus. This is not a purely automation QA job.
- Maintain and continuously improve existing automated test suite on frontend and backend,
Develop new solutions in terms of test automation based on .NET stack,
Elaborate and maintain actual tests and strategies,
Contribute to components design and specification (understand the architecture, provide feedback, comments),
Support requirements definition and documentation.
B2B contract with USA based company,
Fully remote position w/ flexible hours,
Competitive salary with end-of-year performance bonus,
Immediate employment possibility,
All necessary software licenses beyond OS,
- Dynamic work environment & a friendly atmosphere.
3-5 years of experience as QA or Tester,
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
- leverage modern source control features on daily basis (We use GitHub),
- are willing to handle operations & troubleshooting systems you work on,
- are happy to communicate in English both in written and spoken form,
- are familiar with Azure cloud, or other cloud providers,
close attention to detail and precision,
- have own workstation (PC or laptop) or willing to buy one.
- you have hands-on experience developing automated functional tests (Selenium, Appium, etc.),
- you know where test automation makes sense and when you create such tests,