QA Analyst @ Mohawk Group
💸 Salary: PLN 12 000 - 16 000 net/month
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: On-site Cracow (remote until COVID situation settles)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
📣 Aristotle once said, “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” If your habit is to routinely produce quality products or services, we would love to talk to you!
We are seeking to hire an experienced QA analyst for Mohawk Group, a company that uses their proprietary technology leveraging data and artificial intelligence to bring customers the products they desire in an efficient manner.
If you love focusing on details, working with brand-new technology and solving problems, this job is for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Analyzing the requirements & data, finding resolution if necessary;
- Reporting and investigating issues/bugs found;
- Diagnosing data issues, querying the database to see if the UI matches the data;
- Validating data;
- Working hand in hand with the product development team;
- Running demonstrations/onboarding/instructional videos for the product;
- Documenting and analyzing test results.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- SQL skills;
- Excel & data analysis in Python, Pandas;
- Experienced with manual testing;
- Great English and communication skills.
- Background in econometrics – data-oriented thinking;
- Understanding finance, revenues, EBITDA;
- Ability to write & follow test scenarios;
- QA Automation;
- Experience with e-commerce.
- Work in the rapidly changing space of E-commerce, stretching the limitations of technology on a daily-basis;
- Real impact on business with your ideas;
- Work with experienced engineers connected to move things forward together.
If you got what it takes - hit the “Apply” button!