Machine Learning Engineer at Curvestone
💸 Salary: Competitive
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: 100% Remote
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
As ITCraftship, we work with top tech companies worldwide to help them source and screen the best talent. This time you have an opportunity to work at Curvestone - an international company that equally values your skills and personality. Its team is made up of talented AI developers that you can join in building AI-enabled digital products. Work from wherever you want and boost your career. This job offer might be for you!
Curvestone is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help expand their AI innovation & delivery pipeline. Specifically, we need someone to help with the research and prototyping of machine learning algorithms to address real world client problems. This person will collaborate with consultants and engineers to take solutions from ideation to deployment!
At Curvestone, we do things a bit differently. There’s no old-fashioned hierarchy, no hiding behind fancy job titles, no micromanagement and no moaning! Instead we work in autonomous cross-functional “pizza-teams” made up of consultants, designers, engineers, and domain experts. We join together and make ideas come to life, embracing Agile Sprint methodology. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds, with expertise spanning Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Product Management, Innovation Consulting, Automation, Data Analytics, Solution Architecture and Venture Building.
This is an opportunity for machine learning engineers who either live in Poland, or are currently living in the UK and are looking to move to Poland.
What you'll do:
- Research and prototype appropriate machine learning algorithms and tools to address real world client problems
- Work with consultants to design machine learning systems that address business requirements
- Identify, source, and prepare appropriate datasets
- Develop machine learning applications
- Iterate and optimise machine learning systems by designing & running experiments
- Work with ML Ops specialists to design, deploy, and manage the ML lifecycle
- Keep on top of developments in the field
- Identify & explore opportunities for applying ML both internally and on client projects
- Flexible working hours. We have a daily stand up each day to check in with each other, apart from that, you can choose when you get your work done. Perfect for early birds,
night owls, parents, gym goers.
- All-expenses-paid trips to Gdansk and London several times a year(woohoo!)
- 26 days holiday a year(+ bank holidays) and the flexibility to take unpaid time off for
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- 1-3 years of experience working with Machine Learning concepts and tools;
- Proven success working on ambitious machine learning projects;
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms;
- Ability to write robust code in Python;
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn);
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills'
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar field.
Bonus points for:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similarfield;
- Experience of working in both start-up and corporate environments;
- Experience using a wide range of third party MLaaS API’s;
- Experience using Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
If you got what it takes - hit the “Apply” button!