Full-Stack Vue/PHP Developer @ ITC
💸 Salary: 18 000 - 22 000 PLN/mo + VAT (B2B) / €4000 – €4750 (on an invoice)
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: 100% Remote (between GMT-1 and GMT+2)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP (ideally April)
📏 Length: Long-term (starts with a 6-month contract)
Are you an experienced Vue Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career? We are looking for a highly skilled developer, ideally with Full-Stack Vue & PHP experience, to support our client - an international digital agency with a focus on online marketing, e-commerce public relations, content marketing, and portal development.
If you are a Vue Developer with e-commerce experience and you are looking for new adventures - we may be a perfect match ;) As part of our client's IT team, you will be jointly responsible for the development, integration, testing, and documentation of online shop and CMS projects.
What will you do:
- Create MVPs and solutions according to the requirements from the backlog but also design and develop interfaces to other or existing backend and middleware systems;
- Support external and internal product owners or project managers to identify and implement an optimal solution for the requirements;
- Coach junior developers and ensure a knowledge transfer for programming clean and high-quality codes;
- The analysis, troubleshooting, and ongoing optimization of existing websites and shops will also be your responsibility.
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Confident handling and experience with a CMS such as TYPO3, Wordpress or a shop technology such as Magento, Shopware
- Know-how in object-oriented PHP programming and experience with JS frameworks such as React or VUE.js
- Strong awareness of good code quality
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira
- Customer exchange and knowledge of English are not a problem for you
- Have a broad understanding of the concept of the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Analytical & structured way of working
- Having fun building and moving things forward
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and appreciates the professional exchange in the team
- Planning meetings and reviews are not new territory for you
+ Bonus Points
- Experience with GIT and Composer as well as with Linux servers and SQL database
- If you have a Magento2 or TYPO3 certification, then you are our dream candidate :)
- Enough time to familiarize yourself with the CMS, frameworks, technologies, and processes used
- Assignments and tasks depending on personal strengths and interests
- Freedom to try out and use new technologies
- Constant variety so that there is no boredom
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible working hours + 20 days of holidays