Full-Stack .NET Software Engineer @ Mohawk Group
💸 Salary: PLN 16 000 - 22 000 net/month
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: On-site Cracow (remote until COVID situation settles)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
Are you an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack with .Net), who still wants to improve skills and work on exciting projects in a highly efficient agile team?
We are seeking to hire an experienced Full-Stack Developer for Mohawk Group, a rapidly growing technology-enabled consumer products company that uses machine learning, natural language processing, and data analytics to design, develop, market and sell products through online retail channels (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc).
Your daily tasks will include working closely with your team to build AIMEE™ (AI Mohawk
E-commerce Engine), a next generation E-commerce platform that enables growth of our owned and operated consumer product brands.
- Develop software applications for the business that incorporate sales, marketing, fulfilment, and product research data while leveraging ML forecasting;
- Iterative development of data and business driven MVPs;
- Knowledge sharing, paired programming, and participating in code reviews to deliver high quality software;
- Passionate in solving complex problems and filling gaps to deliver solutions;
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software bugs and technical issues;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical
reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Experience with React.js + Typescript;
- Any OOP backend language exposure – understand DI, testing;
- Diverse professional experience with many technologies;
- Different state management patterns (ex. Knows Redux, Recoil, stuff around RxJS).
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Python, AI, etc.
- Experience with Cassandra;
- Systems at scale and network experience;
- You worked on/at/with SAAS product;
What you’ll get:
- Work in the rapidly changing space of E-commerce, stretching the limitations of technology on a daily-basis;
- Real impact on business with your ideas;
- Work with experienced engineers connected to move things forward together.
If you got what it takes - hit the “Apply” button!