Full-Stack JS Developer @ CRG
💸 Salary: €5000 per mo senior / €3500-4500 per mo regular
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract (optionally employment contract if in Estonia)
📆 Type of employment: Full-time
📍 Location: 100% Remote (GMT-2/GMT+3)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
👀 Vacancies: 3
As ITCraftship, we’re helping talented software developers from all over the world achieve their professional goals by matching them with the top tech companies!
We are seeking a jack-of-all-trades Full Stack JS developer for Car Rental Gateway! The Company is providing access to cutting-edge technology to any car rental distributor regardless of its size or location.
As part of their growth strategy and scalability assurance, they are looking for remote team members. CRG teams are responsible for the full development cycle starting from analysis and ending with support.
Car Rental Gateway levels the playing field and gives smaller distributors and newcomers a significant technological edge on the market while ensuring low operational costs. Their cloud-based mobility distribution platform offers functionality unthinkable in GDSs and unlike service providers like CarTrawler and Carnect. They are not a B2B broker, meaning that customers can build their own client base and use independent customized branding. They do not mediate rates. Clients can negotiate deals directly with the car rental companies. Content with precisely validated locations, car images, and content management. Highly localized multi-lingual data allows targeting of new markets in line with the regions’ conventions.
Remote team members will work as part of the company's local team, attend our regular meetings, report to our managers, and are subject to Car Rental Gateway’s work organization.
The development process is based on Scrum principles. CRG is using continuous delivery (on-demand releases):
- Sprint length is usually 1 week and starts on Wednesday and ends on Tuesday
- Daily stand-ups
- Sprint planning and grooming sessions - once per week (or on-demand if required)
- Retro and review once per week
Why the role is interesting:
- possibility to participate in the full development process, starting from planning until the delivery, every developer can give their opinion on the solutions and technologies to be used.
- while working with us, your expertise is not limited to one technology or narrow section of the product. You can refine your strongest skills but also learn new ones.
- you can learn and practice the most of agile and Scrum with us, weekly sprints, mission-based projects teams, etc.
- knowledge about agile development methods;
- experience with different programming languages;
- in-depth knowledge of web technologies;
- a good understanding of web services (e.g., REST);
- experience with version management software (e.g., GIT);
- experience with cloud providers and their API-s (e.g., AWS);
- great documentation skills;
- previous experience as a software engineer;
- excellent English language skills
- knowledge of modern front-end frameworks – not sticking to specific technologies
What you will do:
- Improving and maintaining running services
- Creating new services
- Migrating PHP modules and components to Microservices architecture
- Creating and migrating involves the following steps:
- You are experienced in React (or Vue, Angular, Svelte);
- You have worked with Node.js;
- You have experience working with MariaDB or MongoDB;
- You have experience working with Redis or Memcached;
- You have a start-up mindset: a "can-do" attitude, you’re proactive, and a team player;
- You are willing to learn and improve your skills instead of using only a tech stack you know well;
- You have a head full of ideas to propose and implement new technologies/libraries;
- You are ready to get involved in improving internal processes;
Bonus points for:
- Event sourcing;
- ELK stack;
- AWS Redshift;
If you got what it takes, let's give it a try 👉🏆 👉🏆👉🏆
! Hit the “Apply” button! 🔥🔥🔥