Freelance Social Media Buyer/Planner
💸 Salary: PLN 60-80 [EUR 14-19] gross per hour
🤝 Contract: Contract of Mandate / B2B
📍 Location: Warsaw, Służewiec (or full-remote option)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP (February/March
📏 Length: Long-term
At ITCraftship we help startups and scale-ups in the intense growth phase in achieving their business goals and meeting recruitment targets by building efficient and engaged remote development teams tailored to their needs.
We are looking for a person who will support our marketing team in choosing the correct media to meet the company’s marketing goals, drive traffic to ITCraftship’s sites and help us with the development, implementation, and management of our social media advertising strategy. We are focused mainly on the Nordic, American, Western European and Polish markets. We need someone who is looking for a part-time commitment, around 15 hours a week.
Your main responsibilities are:
- develop, implement and manage our social media advertising strategy,
- define the most important social media KPIs,
- buy and optimize campaigns across FB/LI/Twitter networks,
- choosing the correct media to support a specific brand/service promotion,
- identify target audiences,
- audit the competition,
- establish and maintain a reasonable budget,
- track and optimize performance,
- use major social media networks to drive traffic to ITCraftship’s sites,
- help our marketing team in creating valuable content for our social media channels.
- Start-up spirit;
- Work in a companionate team of people who love what they do and believe that it is the key to success;
Attractive salary and the possibility of progression;
- Relevant learning materials and other possibilities of self-development;
- The possibility to work remotely (even 100% of your time) with flexible working hours;
- Great atmosphere, cozy office, nice terrace to spend breaks, and delicious coffee ;)
- At least 2 years of proven media buyer/planner experience;
- Excellent command English;
- High level of self-discipline and willingness to develop your skills;
- Ability to communicate with the team openly, especially if you decide to work remotely;
- Experience with various tools (ex. Ahrefs, FB Ad Manager, Google Analytics);
- The knowledge of remarketing and boolean search;
- Experience running ad campaigns on at least Facebook.
Our recruitment process is well organized and fast-paced. We value your time. Please only apply using the APPLY link below – if you apply through other means like e-mail it can get lost in space ;)