Angular + NodeJS Developer @ Curvestone
💸 Salary breakdown:
Mid - 15K PLN net/mo
Strong Mid - 16.5K PLN net/mo
Senior - 17-19K PLN net/mo
Strong Senior - 19-22K PLN net/mo
Ninja Senior - 23K PLN net/mo
🤝 Agreement: B2B Contract
📍 Location: 100% Remote (only in Poland)
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: Long-term
We are looking for Full-Stack JS Developers who are strong with Angular + NodeJS – to join a London based software house - Curvestone. This is an opportunity for developers who live in Poland. When joining our team you don't need to be an expert in both front-end and back-end, but you should be able to and want to contribute to the development across the whole stack. If you're stronger on one side than the other, that's fine – you will be complemented with the strengths of your colleagues. We're specifically looking for someone who can handle full-stack TypeScript NodeJs & (Angular), but is stronger towards the backend & business logic side.
Curvestone is an automation and Machine Learning consultancy operating from London and New York (plus an engineering office in Gdańsk, Poland). They work with scale-ups and large corporations to launch solutions by validating problems, speccing ideas, and building great products. They stay on top of the latest advancements in technology in order to solve an ever-increasing range of challenges.
What will you do:
- 4+ years of commercial experience (looking for strong regular and senior-level candidates)
- Experience in Web App development in Angular
- Experience in NodeJS (ideally with NestJS)
- Experience in building web applications or a background in computer science (qualification)
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Have a broad understanding of the concept of the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Passionate about technology, product, user experience, and building high-quality solutions.
- Ability to work independently, research the latest technologies and plan your own solutions to problems.
- Itching to provide recommendations for continuous improvement, including tools and technologies.
- An understanding that our work reaches beyond tech. You have the ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of project managers, consultants, designers, and developers.
- You get excited about solving head-scratching, life-affirming problems, and a thrill out of change.
- You put the user at the heart of everything you do, and that empathy drives every decision you make.
+ Bonus Points
- Experience with AWS / Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with AI / Machine learning, or a willingness to learn
- Experience in building prototypes
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile development
- Experience with at least one of the following web frameworks Hapi, Django, Flask
- At least basic knowledge of CI/CD
- Python/.NET background.
- Flexible working hours. We have a daily stand up each day to check in with each other, apart from that, you can choose when you get your work done. Perfect for early birds, night owls, parents, gym-goers.
- Company Laptop
- All-expenses-paid trips to Gdansk and London several times a year (woohoo!)
- 26 days holiday a year and the flexibility to take unpaid time off for life adventures!