Here are more details:
As ITCraftship, we’re helping talented software developers from all over the world to achieve their professional goals by matching them with the top tech companies. Our goal is to promote the remote workstyle among startups and scale-ups and help on-site software engineers to get the telecommuting job of their dreams.
Right now we’re helping Northern.tech find a remote Back-End Developer.
Northern.Tech is a distributed powerhouse with offices in the USA and Norway. They work on two ambitious project, including Mender - an over-the-air software updates solution with an open-source client-server update manager, that is ideal for distributed embedded devices.
In this role you’ll be responsible for delivering back-end features, developing microservices and making architectural decisions when working on Mender. You will be cooperating closely with the product owner to complete user stories and manage work items. Northern.tech has an organised work culture with a strong focus on automation and process. The company has a culture of equality, trust, and responsibility - it’s what they call a teal organisation.
What you’ll get:
- An interesting job opportunity and an open-source project, that really matters;
- Having a real impact on the project and outcomes;
- Working with a modern technology stack and the best development practices;
- Fully remote position;
- Two-day meetings in Oslo once a quarter for a story writing session and integration;
- Work culture based on trust with room for personal life – ex. flexible paid vacation time (the possibility to take time off when needed),
- Casual atmosphere and a great team of skilled professionals.
- You have architected and decided on tooling for back-end scalable web applications;
- You’ve got back-end web programming experience at scale (git, RESTful APIs, HTTP);
- You are experienced in Golang or you’re willing and able to learn it;
- You have created, tested and deployed microservices in a complex environment;
- You have worked with Mongo or other NoSQL databases;
- You have a good grasp of testing practices;
- Start-up mindset: "can-do" attitude, proactive, team player.
Bonus points for:
- Python backend & scripting experience;
- DevOps skills;
- Cloud experience (ex. AWS/GCP);
- *nix systems experience;
- Docker & container management;
SQL development skills.
Give it a try and don't hesitate to apply here: APPLY
Please apply via the link above – we don’t want your application to get lost if you use other sources like e-mail.